Radio Clue Times
Weekdays at 6:10am, 8:10am, 11:10am, 1:10pm, 3:10pm, 6:10pm
Appearing at the following locations
2017 Eagle Country
Haunted House Contest
Presented by Manweiler Chevrolet
Official Contest Rules
1) All entries must be submitted by visiting the Great Bend Post and completing the entry form.
2) Contestants may enter one time per day and must be at least 21 years of age to enter.
3) The first correct entry based on the earliest time stamp will be declared the winner.
4) The “Eagle Country Haunted House” is an existing man made structure located somewhere in Barton, Ellis, Pawnee, Rush, Russell, or Stafford County.
5) Employees and family members of Eagle Communications, Hull Broadcasting and Manweiler Chevrolet are not eligible to enter.
6) KHOK reserves the right to disqualify any entry for violations of contest rules. The decision of the judges is final.
7) Clues may be obtained only by listening to 100.7 Eagle Counry and by visiting selected sponsor locations on “Bonus” Clue Days.
8) Winner will be announced Tuesday, October 31 st at 5pm on 100.7 Eagle Country.
9) Submitting this entry entitles Eagle Communications to use your name, likeness, image, character or voice for promotional purposes.