Hit the road and Follow Your Dreams in a brand new Jayco Travel Trailer! Step 1: Register! You can do that two ways. At any of the in-store boxes at locations listed below. OR by special Instant Finalist Days, where we will draw a finalist that day! Step 2: If you are selected as a finalist, join us on 5-25-19 for our Giveaway Day at Harper Camperland! Follow Your Dreams winner will be selected randomly from all finalists present that day.
Register today at these locations!
Central National Bank
Northview Nursery & Landscape
Magna-Dry Cleaning Services
Nex-Tech Wireless (Great Bend)
Millers of Claflin
Sutherlands (Great Bend)
Auto Body Repair Shop
Smoke N Vape
10th Street Liquor Stop
- LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER DAY PER SPONSOR LOCATION.
- Complete entry form in full. Please print. Must Be Present to Enter.
- The “Follow Your Dreams” promotion is open to all Kansas residents at least 21 years of age except employees of Eagle Communications, Hull Broadcasting, Harper Camperland, Northview Nursery & Landscape, Central National Bank and their spouse/companion and their minor children. Employees of other participating business and their families may enter, however they may not register at their place of employment.
- Listen to Eagle Radio Stations KVGB FM – “B 104.3 The Point”… “100.7 Eagle Country” – KHOK FM… 1590 AM-KVGB… and Hull Broadcasting Station “Hits 106.9”-KBGL for details.
- Finalists for this promotion will be qualified from in-store registrations… and during special “Follow Your Dreams” Instant Finalist Premium Days. Only one finalist per household may qualify. No purchase necessary to win.
- Prize is non-transferable for any cash value. Winner is responsible for taxes and fees.
- Signing this entry form allows Eagle Radio and Hull Broadcasting to use your name, likeness, image, character or voice for promotional purposes.
- No sponsor or their affiliates assume any liability in connection with this giveaway.
- Eagle Radio and Hull Broadcasting reserve the right to disqualify any entry for violation of contest rules. The decision of Eagle Radio of Great Bend and Hull Broadcasting is final.